Rn – Float Staffing
Floats to your departments that are following action Down/Intermediate, Med/Surg, Ortho/Neuro/Onc, Adult and Adolescent Behavioral wellness, Post Partum OB, Pediatrics
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Wisconsin operates 24 medical center campuses and much more than 100 related medical facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Ascension Wisconsin employs a lot more than 1,300 primary and specialty care clinicians. Ascension Wisconsin is really a faith-based medical company that has been serving their state since 1848. In FY2018, Ascension Wisconsin supplied a lot more than $292 million in community advantage, including proper care of people surviving in poverty.
Ascension is just a faith-based medical company aimed at change through innovation throughout the continuum of care. Among the leading non-profit and health that is catholic into the U.S., Ascension is devoted to delivering compassionate, individualized care to any or all, particularly to those many in need of assistance. In FY2018, Ascension supplied almost $2 billion in care of persons surviving in poverty along with other community advantage programs.
Exactly Just What you shall Do
As an associate at work with Ascension healthcare, you’ll have the opportunity to provides direct nursing care in a diverse medical environment according to established policies, procedures and protocols regarding the health care company.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Functions as a coordinator of most disciplines for well-coordinated client care.
- Notes and carries out nursing and physician requests.
- Assesses and coordinates person’s care needs with people in the healthcare group.
Exactly What you shall need
- Needed Credential
- BLS Provider credentialed through the United states Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 times) of hire job or date transfer date.
- Rn credentialed through the Wisconsin Board of Nursing obtained prior to employ date or work transfer date. Licensure through the Wisconsin Board of Nursing OR current home state permit if considered multi-state/Compact State.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Pediatric Advanced lifetime Support credentialed through the United states Heart Association (AHA).
- Diploma from a certified school/college of medical reviews single parent meet website required
- None needed.
- 1-2 Years RN experience chosen